But inevitably, I've been thinking about what I want this blog to be.
Truth is, although I've had this blog since 2013 (yikes), I've never figured out what I want from it and I have certainly not written consistently.
Important questions about this blog
- Why am I writing?
- What is my why?
- What are the main topics or common threads?
- Who should read this blog?
- Why should people read this?
I don't know the answers quite yet, but having forced myself to write, I'm really trying to figure out the answers.
Current thoughts on topics for this blog are:
- Not accepting what happens to you by default
- Highs and lows of running your own business
- Balance between living and achieving
- Lessons from what life throws at me
- My motherhood journey
- Appreciation and joy
- Zambia and it's influence on me
I'm obviously struggling to pick a niche!